Thursday Men's League
The largest of the Elks Golfing Leagues, our Thursday Men's League began in 2004 with eleven teams, working off tee times. Since then, it has grown to 20-plus teams with a shotgun start every Thursday at 6pm during the summer.
- • Elks Member and Non-Member golfers are welcome
- • Four Man Teams - no more than 2 non-members per team (including subs)
- • $60.00 per person (Trail Fees and Green Fees extra)
- • Every Player must check in and pay applicable trail or green fees and cart rental at sign-in table each week. Any scores from unpaid golfers will not count. If three players are not paid, the team forfeits that week.
- • Shotgun start at 6pm
- • Play from White Tees - 65 and older play from Gold Tees
- • All score cards will need to be turned in at the end of play each Thursday
- • Food service will be available
- • Season ending dinner